Friday, May 29, 2009

Island of Aegina

      The island we got to venture to was BEAUTIFUL! It took about 20 minutes on the metro plus 1 hour on the ferry to get there. We were able to rent 4-wheelers and ride them on the road that wraps around the edge of the island. The actual buildings and houses were not that glamorous but the crystal clear water made up for that! The beaches weren't the greatest either because they mainly consisted of huge rocks but once you maneuvered past them and reached the water, it was great.  We stayed for most of the day and then headed back around sunset. It was such an enjoyable day! 
      This upcoming Sunday we are leaving on a five day trip to visit Corinth, Nauplion, Sparta, and Olympia. I'm sure it will be a ton of fun and I will have lots to write about when I get back!

Love,
Britney

ps. Once again, sorry about not being able to load pictures! I will try again once I get back home to Lafayette.

No comments:

Post a Comment