Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Try, try, try again

So I decided, since I have some free time at night, that I will give this blogging thing another shot. I think it's a nice way to be able to put down some of my thoughts and feelings and be able to stay in touch with some family members.

First of all, I obviously made it home from Greece...even though it took an extra day to get back :( So now that I have been thrown back into reality, my days and weekends have been packed! I'm enrolled in a summer poetry class to take up one of my english electives. I wanted to take it during the summer so it would lighten my work load for my senior year. After class I then have to go into work at the pharmacy usually until 8 or 9 at night. So yeah, my days are pretty full but it makes the week go by quickly so I can enjoy my weekends! 

 And speaking of weekends, the past few have been the best I have had in a loooong time! I think this is mainly due to my wonderful new boyfriend, Ben. We've been dating for about three months now. He's so amazing. I love being around him because he always has something to say that will make me laugh. Last weekend I finally got to meet both sides of his family. They were all so very nice to me and made me feel like I'd known them forever. And of course he's met my parents too and they all like him and he likes them so that's just peachy!  So now I'm just waiting for this week to come to an end so Ben and I can go on our adventure to see my friend Melissa in Illinois, loop down to visit Logan College of Chiropractics in St. Louis, and then head back to Illinois to stay a night with his grandpa, and then head home. Can't wait!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment